LinkedIn is a terrific resource to network and find connections of connections who work at a company in which you are interested. There are a number of ways to find connections at possible future employers without sending an email to everyone you know asking “who do you know who…??” Degreequery.com prepared the following infographic with more information on the value of LinkedIn referrals.
Thanks to Degreequery.com (where to go to get answers about college degrees) for preparing this infographic.
Articles related to LinkedIn Referrals
- LinkedIn Referral Requests: 3 Bits of Advice for Handling a LinkedIn Introduction Request from Someone You Don’t Know Well (windmillnetworking.com)
- Build Your Referral Network – The Targeted Job Search (personalbrandingblog.com)
- Facebook Sees 1000% Jump in LinkedIn Referral Traffic After Twitter Dumps LinkedIn (hubspot.com)
- 5 Effective LinkedIn Features You Probably Don’t Know About (chameleonresumes.com)
- The Networking Process: 7 steps on how to use relatonships and referrals to get a job